Instagram for Business is the best way to connect with your customers and share your brand's story. With multi-million monthly active users, Instagram provides a unique, visual way to communicate and build relationships with them.
Google Contacts, the address book built into Gmail, lets you easily keep everyone's details in one place. It helps you sync your contacts and keep them up-to-date across all your devices so you always have access to the right information.Google Contacts Integrations
Instagram Business + Google ContactsCreate or Update Contacts to Google Contacts from New Media Posted in Instagram Business Read More...
Instagram Business + Google ContactsAdd Contact to Group in Google Contacts when New Media Posted is created in Instagram Business Read More...
Instagram Business + Google ContactsCreate or Update Contacts to Google Contacts from New Tagged Media in Instagram Business Read More...
Instagram Business + Google ContactsAdd Contact to Group in Google Contacts when New Tagged Media is created in Instagram Business Read More...
Instagram Business + DropboxAdd new posts you like on Instagram Business to Dropbox Read More...
It's easy to connect Instagram Business + Google Contacts without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a photo or video is posted to your selected account.
Triggers only in case of new message recived on facebook page connected with Instagram Business Account.
Triggers when your selected account is tagged in a photo or video.
Triggers whenever a group is created.
Triggers when a contact is created or updated.
Adds an existing contact to a group.
Creates a new contact.
Instagram Business is the new feature launched by Instagram to increase business engagement on their platform. It was rpled out in August 2018 and currently, it only supports accounts with verified email addresses.
Integrating Instagram Business and Google Contacts is beneficial for both users and businesses. The integration of Instagram Business and Google Contacts will make it possible to:
· Keep records of all your Instagram Business contacts on Google Contacts.
· Add contacts to groups or create new groups using Google Contacts.
· Automatically add your Instagram Business contacts on Google Contacts when you add them on Instagram Business.
To integrate your Instagram Business account with Google Contacts, fplow these steps:
· Sign into your Instagram Business account and scrpl down to the Settings menu. Select “Edit Profile” from the list of options.
· Go to the “Contact Information” section and tap “Link your Google Contacts”. A pop-up window will appear asking you to connect your Instagram Business account with Google Contacts. Confirm that you want to link the two accounts by tapping “Continue”.
· Access your Google Contacts through an internet browser and sign into your Google account. Once signed in, you will be redirected to the Google Contacts page. You will need to click on “Link Accounts”. Now, select the Instagram Business account that you have linked previously and click “Next”. Then, click “Confirm” to link the accounts.
· Wait for some time while the integration takes place. Once the integration is complete, you will be redirected to your Instagram Business Profile.
The integration of Instagram Business and Google Contacts has its benefits for both users and businesses. Here are some of the benefits:
The process to integrate Instagram Business and Google Contacts may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.