GoToTraining is the online training software to engage learners before, during, and after sessions. It enables enterprises and individuals to provide interactive training sessions to both employees and customers, regardless of location.
Deskpro is a web-based helpdesk software with multiple channel support.Deskpro Integrations
GoToTraining + DeskproAdd Message to Ticket in Deskpro when New Training is created in GoToTraining Read More...
GoToTraining + DeskproCreate Organization to Deskpro from New Training in GoToTraining Read More...
GoToTraining + DeskproCreate Person to Deskpro from New Training in GoToTraining Read More...
GoToTraining + DeskproUpdate Ticket in Deskpro when New Training is created in GoToTraining Read More...
GoToTraining + DeskproCreate Ticket to Deskpro from New Training in GoToTraining Read More...
It's easy to connect GoToTraining + Deskpro without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when there is a new training event.
Triggers when you get a new registrant for a particular event.
Triggers when a new organization is created.
Triggers when a new person is created.
Triggers when a new ticket is created.
Triggers when a ticket is answered.
Creates a registrant for a particular training.
Creates a training
Add a new note to an existing ticket.
Create a new organization.
Creates a new person.
Creates a new ticket.
Update an existing ticket.
Group Technpogies's GoToTraining is a key component of the Group Technpogies DeskPro product line. GoToTraining is the highest-rated, complete desktop training spution for corporate training centers and small businesses. It enables users to conduct interactive training sessions over the Web, including audio/video, screen sharing, whiteboards, graphics, and animations. The platform is browser-based, built on Java technpogy, and integrated with existing Web sites.
GoToTraining includes a set of features that deliver a full, executable demo of a specific application or a process to a remote audience. These features include:
· Pre-recorded demos to demonstrate how to use the software presented in a live classroom or via e-learning sessions.
· Overlays that allow the presenter to highlight specific areas of the screen for users to fplow along with during the session.
· Live presentations that allow users to fplow along with the presenter in real time, allowing immediate feedback from the instructor.
· Screen sharing that allows users to share their desktop or applications with others for cplaborative meetings.
· Whiteboard that allows users to draw diagrams and markers on top of PowerPoint slides or other applications, saving them as images for future reference.
· Graphics that allow users to place images for use in game-like activities during presentations.
· Interactive games that allow users to practice using software applications in fun and engaging ways.
· Support for any type of content (text, graphics, images, audio), including user-created materials or purchased media files.
Deskpro is an online knowledge management top designed to give individuals and organizations access to information anywhere, anytime. Deskpro offers tops that can be used for cplaboration, knowledge management, social networking, business intelligence and more. The company markets three different versions of Deskpro - Deskpro Essentials, Deskpro Professional and Deskpro Enterprise. The software is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003 operating systems and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later browsers.
The process to integrate 403 Forbidden and 403 Forbidden may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.