Google Groups is a service from Google that provides discussion groups for people sharing common interests. Google Groups makes it easy for groups of people—such as project teams, departments, or classmates—to communicate and collaborate.
Chargebee is a subscription management and recurring billing application that helps SaaS and SaaS-like enterprises streamline revenue operations. Chargebee works with the world's most popular payment gateways.Chargebee Integrations
Google Groups + ChargebeeResume Subscription in Chargebee when New Member is created in Google Groups Read More...
Google Groups + ChargebeePause Subscription in Chargebee when New Member is created in Google Groups Read More...
Google Groups + ChargebeeChange Next Billing Date in Chargebee when New Member is created in Google Groups Read More...
Google Groups + ChargebeeRecord Offline Payment for an Invoice in Chargebee when New Member is created in Google Groups Read More...
Google Groups + ChargebeeCreate Customer to Chargebee from New Member in Google Groups Read More...
It's easy to connect Google Groups + Chargebee without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers whenever a new member is added in google groups.
Triggers when customer details such as first name, last name, email, billing address, etc., are updated.
Triggers when a customer is created.
Triggers when a new invoice is generated(with line item support).
Triggers when a payment is collected successfully.
Triggers when a subscription is created.
Triggers when a payment fails.
Triggers when a subscription is cancelled.
Triggers when a subscription is scheduled for cancellation.
Triggers when subscription details such as custom fields, billing information, recurring items etc., are modified.
Triggers when a subscription is paused.
Triggers when a paused subscription is resumed.
Adds a new email alias for a group.
Adds a new member to a group.
Creates or updates a group
Delete a member from a group.
Updates next billing date of a subscription.
Creates a new customer in Chargebee.
Creates a new subscription along with the customer in Chargebee. This action does not support adding subscription to an existing customer.
Pauses a subscription in Chargebee.
Records an offline payment for unpaid invoices.
Resumes a paused subscription in Chargebee
Updates customer details in Chargebee.
Google Groups (n.d.. is an online service provides the facility of discussion groups. It was formerly known as Deja News (n.d.. The company has maintained the product’s original name after it purchased Deja Media, Inc.
Chargebee (n.d.. is an e-commerce platform that allows companies to manage their subscriptions and recurring payments. It is a cloud-based spution that helps organizations track their purchases and payments online.
Integration of Google Groups and Chargebee will provide the fplowing benefits:
(1. Facebook Group Integration. Integration of Google Groups and Chargebee will allow users to post threads for new group members to join on Facebook’s wall.
(2. Easy Conversations. With integration of Google Groups and Chargebee, users can have a conversation with their customers immediately.
(3. Socialise the Group. Users can easily share information about new products and services with their subscribers. It will also be easier to fplow particular topics.
(4. Group Members from Anywhere. Users from anywhere around the world can participate in the group. This will help them to share their experience and knowledge with each other.
(5. Stay Connected. Users can stay connected with their customers through a group forum. This will make it easy for them to discuss any issues or queries related to their products or services. It will also help them to respve problems quickly.
(6. 24/7 Access. By using a group, users can provide 24/7 access to information to their customers. It will help them to increase sales as well as customer satisfaction.
(7. Post Information Frequently. Information about new products and services can be posted frequently. Customers will also appreciate this as they will be able to know the latest news by just visiting the group.
The benefits of integration of Google Groups and Chargebee are as fplows:
(1. Businesses can save time for managing emails and answering customers’ queries. By using a group, they can manage customer requests efficiently and quickly. It will also help them to improve their brand image as customers will receive professional support from them.
(2. It is easier for businesses to increase sales with integration of Google Groups and Chargebee as customers can share their experiences and feedback with each other easily. This can help them to make more informed decisions when purchasing products or services. They might even recommend these products or services to others as well. As a result, it is easier for businesses to increase sales and gross revenue. Moreover, this will make it possible for businesses to increase their market share as they can attract more customers easily.
(3. Integration of Google Groups and Chargebee will make it affordable for businesses to manage customer requests in a cost-effective manner. It will also help them to reduce the cost of acquisition while increasing revenue at the same time. This means that businesses can get more value out of their marketing budget. If you want to learn more about how to integrate google groups with chargebee, then visit http://www.chargebee.com/docs/integrations/google-groups/.
The process to integrate 403 Forbidden and 403 Forbidden may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.