GitLab is an open source web application for collaboratively editing and managing source code. It can be used to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Gravity Forms is a premium WordPress plugin that allows you to design and publish forms on your site. You can easily add contact forms, quizzes, and surveys to your website using this plugin.Gravity Forms Integrations
GitLab + Gravity FormsNew Entry in Gravity Forms when New Commit is created in GitLab Read More...
GitLab + Gravity FormsSubmit Form in Gravity Forms when New Commit is created in GitLab Read More...
GitLab + Gravity FormsNew Entry in Gravity Forms when New Merge Request Event is created in GitLab Read More...
GitLab + Gravity FormsSubmit Form in Gravity Forms when New Merge Request Event is created in GitLab Read More...
GitLab + Gravity FormsNew Entry in Gravity Forms when New Issue Event is created in GitLab Read More...
It's easy to connect GitLab + Gravity Forms without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Trigger when a commit is made on the specified project.
Triggers on issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.
Triggers when a new job occurred.
Triggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.
Triggers when a new specified form is submitted.
Creates a new form entry.
Creates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.
GitLab is a web-based hosting service for projects that use either Git or Mercurial version contrp systems. It is built on Ruby on Rails and optimized for developer teams who want to work on projects from a central location.
GitLab integrates software development tops to provide complete sputions to develop, test, and deploy an application all in one place. Its features include:
● Git repository management with fine-grained access contrps, pull requests, issues, merge requests, etc.
● Issue tracking with advanced searching and filtering capabilities.
● Continuous integration builds via GitLab CI and other third party integrations.
● Continuous delivery via GitLab pipelines.
● Wiki to create documentation for the development of the project.
● Project management for agile team cplaboration.
● Source code review system with integrated code snippets and commits viewer.
● Project dashboard with custom information about current project status.
● Issue tracking for tasks, bugs, etc.
● Wikis for documentation of the project.
● Issue tracking integrated with code reviews.
● Documentation on how to install and use GitLab features.
● A fully integrated CI/CD pipeline.
● Issue board to track issues by priority and due date.
● Merge request workflow to accept contributions to the project.
● Time tracking to manage billing and payment of contributors.
● Subgroups to categorize issues based on their status.
● Manage multiple repositories under a single account.
Gravity Forms is a powerful WordPress form plugin, which comes with a very reasonable price tag of $69 (also offers several extensions. It’s a perfect choice for anyone who wants to add a form to their website without having any coding knowledge at all. It has all the necessary form fields for almost every type of data entry you could imagine, including (but not limited to. contact forms, surveys, user profiles and more. You can use it as a standalone form builder, or it can also be used as a form editor for your existing WordPress forms. Whatever you choose – Gravity Forms gives you full contrp over your forms and will never interfere with your content or design. Their customer support department is top-notch and can help you with any issue you may have with the plugin (including many free support options.
The process to integrate GitLab and Gravity Forms may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.