We'll send you an email when the integration is ready and keep you informed on all the latest Connect updates.
Evernote is a note taking application that lets you capture and find any kind of information, including articles, videos, and people you meet. It helps you remember everything, from ideas to travel plans, business cards to bookmarks.
Skype for Business Online is the cloud-based version of Skype for Business. With Skype for Business in your workplace, you can also see the people you're talking to on a screen—whether they’re sitting across the table from you or at the other side of the worldSkype for Business Integrations
Slack + EvernoteAdd message to an Evernote note for a designated emoji reaction to a Slack message Read More...
It's easy to connect Evernote + Skype for Business without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Evernote has a number of tops that enables you to do everything you want with your notes and then share them easily with others:
· Save notes or images from any website into Evernote. You can also save voicemails from Skype into Evernote.
· Create a note from a conversation in Skype by copying the content to Evernote.
· Copy and paste notes into conversations in Skype from Evernote. This will be useful when you need to add details to the conversation.
Skype for Business can provide you with an easy way of sharing your notes with others through chat messages. You can also send links to notes in Evernote by using IM (instant messaging. or email from Skype for Business. The fplowing are some ways you could use Skype for Business and Evernote together:
· Create a note in Evernote and send it to Skype for Business by copying it to the clipboard. Once the note arrives in Skype, you can paste it into a chat message and send it to someone.
· If you have a call with someone who is not available, send them a link to a note in Evernote instead. The note will be sent directly to their email.
· You can also copy a note from Evernote by typing Ctrl+C on your keyboard and then paste it by typing Ctrl+V on your keyboard. This will create a link to your note which you can send to people by using instant messaging or email.
Integration of Evernote and Skype for Business is important because they are used for different purposes but can be useful together. Although integration of these two programs gives you more options when using them, it also requires effort on your part to use them effectively together. In case you have any questions about how to integrate the two programs together, please contact our service desk for support.
The process to integrate Evernote and Skype for Business may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.