EngageBay is an all-in-one marketing and sales platform designed specifically for small enterprises.
Webex Teams is an app that brings people together to move work forward effectively. Discover, share, and collaborate across a variety of team and user settings.Webex Messaging Integrations
EngageBay + Webex MessagingCreate Space to Cisco Webex Teams from New Contact in EngageBay Read More...
EngageBay + Webex MessagingDelete Space in Cisco Webex Teams when New Contact is created in EngageBay Read More...
EngageBay + Webex MessagingUpdate Space Title in Cisco Webex Teams when New Contact is created in EngageBay Read More...
EngageBay + Webex MessagingPost Message (Plain Text) in Cisco Webex Teams when New Contact is created in EngageBay Read More...
EngageBay + Webex MessagingPost Message (Markdown) in Cisco Webex Teams when New Contact is created in EngageBay Read More...
It's easy to connect EngageBay + Webex Messaging without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Trigger when new company created.
Trigger when new contact created.
Trigger when a contact added to the specified list.
Trigger when new deal created.
Triggered every time a new form submission occurs.
Trigger when new product created.
Trigger when new task crreated.
Trigger when new ticket created.
Trigger when any company updated.
Trigger when any contact updated.
Trigger when any deal updated
Trigger when any task updated.
Triggers when a new message is created in a Cisco Webex Teams space.
Adds a contact to a form in your account.
Adds a contact to a sequence.
Adds a new tag to a contact. A tag is a label for the identification of a contact.
Creates a new contact.
Creates a new deal.
Updates the contact based on the email address. Creates a new contact if one is not found.
Remove tag from a contact. A tag is a label for the identification of a contact.
Creates Cisco Webex Teams space.
Deletes Cisco Webex Teams space.
Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.
Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.
Updates a Cisco Webex Team space's title.
– EngageBay is a web-based customer support spution that helps businesses to manage customer inquiries, chats, social media and other channels. It is a cloud-based top which allows users to manage their live chat and email messages across multiple channels including social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
– Webex Messaging is an instant messaging platform that connects users with each other, sharing information through webcams and screen sharing with audio. Users can also make video calls directly from the Webex Messenger app. Webex Messenger works alongside the Webex Meeting software.
– EngageBay integrates with Webex Messenger to provide enhanced real-time customer support for customers. EngageBay allows users to respond to customers via emails, live chats, social media and other channels in one place. These messages can be logged as tickets in EngageBay to be tracked and responded to later. With this integration, Webex Messenger users now have the ability to view all their customer messages in one place.
– The integration is intended to enhance the experience of customers who are using both products and allow them to get a better insight into the state of their support requests. Customers can send a message to a Webex Messenger user through EngageBay and vice versa. This integration allows the two products to work together seamlessly.
– The integration of these two products has many benefits for companies. For example, when a customer sends a message to a Webex Messenger user through EngageBay, the message appears onscreen along with the customer’s name and company name. This allows users to easily identify the customer and respond accordingly.
– The integration of these two products also makes it easy for customers to contact companies through multiple channels simultaneously. Instead of having to search for different contact options for each channel, customers now have the convenience of contacting companies via a single platform or channel.
– The integration of these two products also helps companies save time by allowing them to respond to messages on a single platform or channel. Companies would no longer need to switch between multiple platforms or channels just to respond to questions that were raised by customers. Instead, they can send responses from within EngageBay. This saves a lot of time as users do not need to log into different channels or tops in order to respond to messages.
This article was submitted by one of our writers who is currently studying at the University of Bedfordshire.
The process to integrate EngageBay and Webex Messaging may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.