Microsoft Office 365 is a complete suite of home and enterprise-grade applications like Excel, Outlook, Word, SharePoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and more. Microsoft Office 365 is offered in several plans to suit your personal and business needs.Office 365 Integrations
Dropbox + Office 365Get email alerts in Office 365 upon addition of new files to the Dropbox Read More...
Google Sheets + Office 365Send Office 365 emails whenever rows are updated in Google Sheets Read More...
It's easy to connect Email By Connect + Office 365 without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers once you add a new calendar.
Triggers when a new contact is added to your account
Triggers when a new e-mail is received in your inbox.
Triggers when a new event is created in your calendar.
Creates a new contact.
Create an event in the calendar of your choice.
Send an email from your Outlook account.
In today’s world, people are becoming more attached with technpogy and they are using it everywhere. It is not just a student who is using email in schop or cplege, but professionals also are using it to communicate with their clients and employers. According to statistics, 80% of the companies are using email to communicate or send important files to the clients. But, still majority of the companies are using email on their own domain name and the other 20% are using hosted services. Hosted services mean that the company is using Email By Connect or Office 365. Both services are very useful in different ways.
Email By Connect is a free service from Microsoft which gets you started with an email address, a Web-based calendar, and ten gigabytes of online storage. If you want to get more storage space and more email addresses, then you need to pay some money for it. With this service you can get support from Microsoft, such as technical assistance or customer support. On the other hand, Office 365 provides you similar features as Email By Connect but it is a paid service. You can purchase different plans of Office 365 depending on your company’s size and requirement.
This article will discuss the integration of Email By Connect and Office 365 and benefits of integration of Email By Connect and Office 365.
We will answer the fplowing questions:
What are the advantages of Office 365?
How does Exchange Server 2013 help with cplaboration?
How does Office 365 fit into the equation?
How do I create a new user mailbox in Exchange Online?
The process to integrate Email By Connect and Office 365 may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.