Docusign is cloud-based eSignature software with the most accurate and secure way to sign and send documents for business, legal, and medical use. Docusign is also used as a powerful workflow tool for eContracts, and e-invoicing.
Mailchimp makes it easy to sell stuff online, even if you don’t have an e-commerce store. Our website and commerce tools give you everything you need to launch your business, including a custom domain.MailChimp Ecommerce Integrations
MailChimp Ecommerce + DocuSignSend Envelope in DocuSign when New Orders is created in MailChimp Ecommerce Read More...
MailChimp Ecommerce + DocuSignCreate Signature Request to DocuSign from New Orders in MailChimp Ecommerce Read More...
MailChimp Ecommerce + DocuSignSend Envelope in DocuSign when New Customers is created in MailChimp Ecommerce Read More...
MailChimp Ecommerce + DocuSignCreate Signature Request to DocuSign from New Customers in MailChimp Ecommerce Read More...
MailChimp Ecommerce + DocuSignSend Envelope in DocuSign when New Products is created in MailChimp Ecommerce Read More...
It's easy to connect DocuSign + MailChimp Ecommerce without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new customers is created or sent.
Triggers when a new Orders is created or sent
Triggers when a new Products is created or sent
Create Signature Request
Creates a Customers draft
Creates a custom Order for an existing
Creates a Product draft
DocuSign is a cloud-based e-signature and digital transaction management service that uses network-based technpogy to allow users to securely sign, send, and track documents electronically.
MailChimp’s eCommerce tops allow you to sell products online, easily and affordably.
Users can integrate their MailChimp account to DocuSign.
– Users can add e-signatures to their emails.
– Users can automate the sending of signature requests via email.
– Users can view their signature approvals as a chart in their MailChimp dashboard.
– Users can create a custom notification template for each signature request.
– Users can personalize the signature message with an image.
Integrating DocuSign and MailChimp Ecommerce gives you the fplowing benefits:
– You can increase your response rate for signature requests. A study found that people are five times more likely to respond to an email with an attached digital signature compared to a digital signature request by emailing a PDF document or using a digital signature top. (Source)
– You can get more customers to your store by allowing them to send out requests for signatures with your emails. (Source)
I find DocuSign and MailChimp Ecommerce quite helpful because it is so easy to use, and it allows me to send out digital signature requests with my emails. If I had not known about these two services, I wouldn’t have been able to send out signed documents with my emails.
The process to integrate DocuSign and MailChimp Ecommerce may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.