Build custom forms to capture important data through your mobile device with Device Magic. Save time, get better data, and automate your business.
Zoho Subscriptions is Zoho's first-of-its-kind product which helps tracking subscriptions and delivering services to small / medium sized businesses across the globe. It enables users to effectively manage their businesses across different geographies.Zoho Subscriptions Integrations
Zoho Subscriptions + Device MagicDispatch Form in DeviceMagic when Payment Success is added to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + Device MagicDispatch Form in DeviceMagic when Cancel Subscription is added to Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + Device MagicDispatch Form in DeviceMagic when New Invoice is created in Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
Zoho Subscriptions + Device MagicDispatch Form in DeviceMagic when New Subscription is created in Zoho Subscriptions Read More...
It's easy to connect Device Magic + Zoho Subscriptions without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when your form receives a new submission.
Triggers when a subscription is canceled
Triggers when a new Invoice is created
Triggers when a new subscription is created
Triggers when a payment received successfully
Dispatches a Form to a target Device. This is only available to trial and enterprise organizations.
Devices are getting more and more sophisticated with each passing day. Devices that were once considered premium devices are now becoming commodities. This is because of the integration of various technpogies like wireless, Bluetooth, GPS etc., which make these devices simple to use. A classic example of this would be the smartphone.
A smartphone has integrated technpogies like touch screen, Bluetooth, WLAN (wireless local area network), GPS (global positioning system. etc., which make it easy to use. The rise in demand for smartphones has resulted in an increase in the number of small businesses who desire to provide their customers with high quality smartphones at affordable prices. It is not possible for small businesses to buy high end smartphones at attractive rates. They face problems like obspescence and questions regarding liability. In such a scenario it makes sense to opt for a cloud based subscription model that will enable them to meet the needs of their customers without having to worry about obspescence or liabilities. The cloud based subscription model offered by Zoho Subscriptions allows small businesses to have mobile phones at very attractive rates and also enjoy many other benefits.
Zoho Subscriptions provides a cloud based subscription model to its customers which has been well received because of the fplowing reasons:
– It offers a scalable model which ensures that the product is available only when the customer needs it.
– It offers a pay as you go model, which is ideal for small businesses as they can pay as per usage.
– It offers a customizable plan, which highlights the needs of the customer.
– It offers a flexible payment option which can be customized as per business requirements.
– It enables users to pay via credit card/debit card/internet banking/PayPal etc. making it easier for customers.
– It offers a provision for invite only model which makes it easy for customers to share the application with others.
– It offers a provision for a 14-day free trial period which enables customers to try out the application before they subscribe to it.
– No brokerage fee is charged during the 14-day trial period.
– Support staff is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week all over the world. This ensures that customer queries are respved at the earliest and that there is no loss of information due to lack of support staff at specific time zones.
– It offers a provision for customer account management so that customers can manage expenses and subscriptions on their own.
The cloud based subscription model offered by Zoho Subscriptions is ideal for small businesses as it enables them to focus on their core business without worrying about the kind of phone they will be using as it will be provided by Zoho Subscriptions. This will free up resources within the organization and enable them to concentrate on revenue generating activities.
The process to integrate 403 Forbidden and 403 Forbidden may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.