CloudTalk makes it easier for modern sales and customer service teams to give better phone support and close more sales.
Quickbase provides a no-code operational agility platform that enables organizations to improve operations through real-time insights and automation across complex processes and disparate systems.Quick Base Integrations
Gmail + CloudTalkUpdate Contact in CloudTalk when New Attachment is created in Gmail Read More...
Gmail + CloudTalkUpdate Contact in CloudTalk when New Labeled Email is created in Gmail Read More...
Gmail + CloudTalkCreate Contact to CloudTalk from New Email Matching Search in Gmail Read More...
It's easy to connect CloudTalk + Quick Base without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when call is made via CloudTalk.
Triggers when a contact is created or updated in CloudTalk.
Triggers when a new record is created.
Create a contact.
Update an existing contact.
Creates a new record in a Quick Base table.
Deletes a record in a Quick Base table.
Finds an existing record if exist otherwise creates a new record.
Updates a record in a Quick Base table.
CloudTalk is a platform for building highly interactive, real-time customer engagement sputions (CloudTalk, n.d.. The benefits of this top are many; it will allow you to create applications that are adaptive, responsive, and personal (CloudTalk, n.d.. It can be used to make any interaction between your customers and your business more efficient. Quick Base is software designed to help you improve your business processes by easily entering data into a database. Both of these tops are easy to use and have similar capabilities. If you combine them, you can create the ultimate customer engagement spution that will benefit your organization in ways that you haven’t even imagined yet.
The best known feature of CloudTalk is its ability to create apps for mobile devices. The unique features offered by CloudTalk include:
Fullscreen mode – This shows your content in full screen for better presentation and usability
– This shows your content in full screen for better presentation and usability Event driven – Allows users to interact with your app via a browser on any device, not just the app itself
– Allows users to interact with your app via a browser on any device, not just the app itself Offline support – Allows users to continue using your app even if they lose their connection
– Allows users to continue using your app even if they lose their connection Offline storage – Allows users to save information from your app locally until they reconnect and synch up again
– Allows users to save information from your app locally until they reconnect and synch up again HTML5 support – Enables your app to support many different types of documents and files
– Enables your app to support many different types of documents and files Mobile support – Enables your app to support mobile devices such as iPhones and Android phones
– Enables your app to support mobile devices such as iPhones and Android phones Ongoing web updates – Allows you to keep your users informed about new content or changes through updates on your website
– Allows you to keep your users informed about new content or changes through updates on your website Push notifications – Alerts users about important information even if they aren’t using the app at the time
– Alerts users about important information even if they aren’t using the app at the time Push sync – Updates the information in your app automatically without your user having to take any action other than opening the app again
– Updates the information in your app automatically without your user having to take any action other than opening the app again Responsive design – Allowed you to create an app that will work on any device regardless of screen size or other features
– Allowed you to create an app that will work on any device regardless of screen size or other features Seamless integration – Integrates with many popular software programs such as Quick Base, Salesforce, Zendesk, Appy Pie Connect, Bitly, Google Spreadsheets, MailChimp, Dropbox, Salesforce CRM & Oracle Marketing Cloud
– Integrates with many popular software programs such as Quick Base, Salesforce, Zendesk, Appy Pie Connect, Bitly, Google Spreadsheets, MailChimp, Dropbox, Salesforce CRM & Oracle Marketing Cloud Single code base – Allows you to share code between mobile and desktop apps or websites
– Allows you to share code between mobile and desktop apps or websites Social media integration – Provides social media links in your app so users can share information easily; this is useful for promoting certain events or promotions (CloudTalk)
Quick Base is a software program that helps businesses process data in order to avoid errors and make business decisions based on data. It is similar in some ways to Excel because it is used for tasks like managing inventory and creating invoices, but it is much more sophisticated than Excel because it is designed specifically for business use (Quick Base. Quick Base was created in 1998 by two former Microsoft employees who had spent years developing Windows applications (Quick Base. It is considered “the easiest way to get started building custom business applications” (Quick Base. Quick Base’s main feature is its simplicity. It is so easy to use that it has been described as “like Microsoft Excel on steroids” (Quick Base. Quick Base uses “no coding or writing of code” which means that anyone can get started creating their own business application with minimal training (Quick Base. You can integrate Quick Base with many different business applications including Gmail, Google Calendar, Salesforce CRM & Oracle Marketing Cloud (Quick Base. Quick Base also works seamlessly with 30% of the world’s top 1000 companies including GE, Microsoft, Disney & United Healthcare (Quick Base. Some common uses for Quick Base include. Employee scheduling & tracking/Time sheets/Labor management/Task management/Customer relationship management/Service level agreements & performance measurement/Sales forecasting/Multi-channel marketing/CRM systems/Financial planning/Budgeting/Manufacturing planning/Client analysis/Employee analysis/Project management/Activity analysis/Customer feedback & survey integration/Customer portals/Customer service portals/Social media monitoring & response/Training portals/Call center portals/Document management systems/Product catalogs/Customer self-service portals/Pictures galleries/Supplier portals/Knowledge base portals/CMS systems & Content management systems/Custom domain names & email addresses/Web-based intranets & portals/Business intelligence tops & analytics platforms/Electronic medical records & health care portals & systems (Quick Base)
CloudTalk and Quick Base can be integrated together in order to create a powerful customer engagement spution. These two applications complement each other well; Quick Base provides a great database while CloudTalk offers an interface that makes posting data into the database easier. The two applications work together in order to make sure that all of your data is accurate and organized in one place. The combined technpogy of these two applications will allow you to:
The process to integrate CloudTalk and Quick Base may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.