Chatter is a social collaboration tool that allows users to collaborate securely at work to establish networks, share files and status updates.
Salesforce is the customer service platform with social-like capabilities. With Salesforce, companies can align their business processes and customer service strategies to fit their customers, employees and partners much better than before. Salesforce is a leading provider of social enterprise cloud computing solutions.Salesforce Integrations
Chatter + SalesforceCreate Custom Object to Salesforce from New Topic in Chatter Read More...
Chatter + SalesforceUpdate Contact in Salesforce when New Topic is created in Chatter Read More...
Chatter + SalesforceUpdate Custom Object in Salesforce when New Topic is created in Chatter Read More...
It's easy to connect Chatter + Salesforce without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new group is created.
Triggers when there is a new post about a certain topic in your organization.
Triggers when any new post occurs in your Chatter Feed.
Triggers when a new topic is created.
Triggers the moment a new account is created.
Triggers when a new attachment is created.
Triggers whenever a new case is created in your account.
Triggers upon the creation of a new contact.
Triggers upon the creation of a new event.
Triggers the moment there is a new lead in your account.
Triggers upon the creation of a new opportunity.
Triggers upon the creation of a new product.
Triggers when a record of the specified Salesforce object (ie. Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc.) is created.
Triggers whenever a new task is created in your account.
Triggers whenever the stage of an opportunity is changed.
Triggers when any record of the specified Salesforce object (ie. Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc.) is updated.
Create a new post in your Chatter feed.
Create a new attachment (max 25 mb)
Create a new contact.
Create a new custom object as per your choice.
Create a new event.
Create a new lead.
Create a new opportunity.
Creates a record.
Update an existing contact.
Modify an existing custom object (of the type you choose).
Updates a existing record.
Chatter is an online social platform that can be used by Salesforce users. It allows users to interact with each other in real time. Users can post messages, images, videos and more.
Salesforce is a software product used to manage sales and service activities.
Salesforce is an online application used by many companies to manage their sales and service activities. It has many features such as:
· Support multiple languages;
· Multiply companies can use it at the same time;
· Has a wide variety of features for various business needs;
· Can handle many tasks at the same time;
· Has a large user community with active forums where users can share experiences, ask questions and respve issues.
Salesforce has become one of the most popular software products in the world today. More than 90% of companies using CRM software use Salesforce. Even government agencies and military organizations are using it to manage their personnel. It helps organizations to streamline their processes and make them efficient.
One big advantage of Salesforce is that it offers unlimited storage space. It also provides tops for sharing files and documents. With Salesforce, you can track your leads’ activities and generate reports about your sales team’s activities. You can also use it for on-boarding and off-boarding employees to keep track of their work history, travel expenses and more when they are leaving or joining the organization. Salesforce also allows you to share information and data with customers, partners and vendors. You can also choose from different types of licenses depending on your business needs. You can have a monthly subscription, pay per user or pay per transaction fee. No matter which option you choose, you will receive excellent customer support whenever you need it.
Salesforce is an easy-to-use system that has a friendly interface and makes it easy for users to navigate through the system. The system is also scalable, making it suitable regardless of the size of your business or organization. You can also customize it according to your needs. No matter how big your business is or what industry you are in, Salesforce will help you improve your productivity and provide accurate information about your sales activities. It makes it easy for organizations to develop better customer relationships, build trust with clients and increase their sales. As already mentioned above, there are many options when it comes to licensing this system for your business or organization. You can choose from monthly or annual subscription plans or even pay per user or per transaction fee based on your organizational needs. You will have access to Salesforce 24/7, 365 days a year no matter what time zone you are in. This is because the system is hosted on a platform that is always accessible around the clock. No matter where you are located in the world, you will always have access to Salesforce when you need it most. Currently, Salesforce is available in 18 languages so that users around the world can easily navigate through the system without any problems at all. If you want to get more details about this software, here’s a link to a video presentation created by Salesforce itself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI0Zhl_YlYU&feature=youtu.be
Many businesses out there are using both Salesforce and Chatter together in order to get great results. Some of the benefits that users experience when integrating these two systems include:
· Sharing knowledge. With Chatter, users can share knowledge with other members of the team or organization and spve problems as soon as they occur instead of waiting for another person to learn about the problem and try to fix it later. This way, businesses will get accurate information quickly knowing that there is always someone who can help if needed;
· Improving customer relationships. With Salesforce, you can improve customer relations by providing them with timely information about new products or services that might interest them;
· Streamlining processes. When you integrate these two systems together, you will streamline processes such as managing travel expenses or managing employee data;
· Creating better sales opportunities. With Chatter, users can create new sales opportunities by providing potential clients with information about new products or services they might be interested in buying;
· Improving employee performance. Salesforce is designed to help businesses improve employee performance by tracking their activities, keeping track of their productivity, generating reports about their work history, etc.;
· Increasing company profit. When done right, businesses will see increased profit margins by using both Salesforce and Chatter together;
The process to integrate Chatter and Salesforce may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.