Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service provides secure, reliable, scalable, and low-cost computational resources. It gives developers the tools to build virtually any web-scale application.
JotForm is a cloud-based form automation solution that enables users to publish online forms and record customer responses. It helps users to generate leads, collect order payments, conduct customer surveys, manage job applications, and register guests for events.JotForm Integrations
JotForm + Amazon EC2Start Stop or Reboot Instance in Amazon EC2 when New Submission is created in JotForm Read More...
Gmail + Amazon EC2Start, stop or Reboot an instance from a starred Gmail email [REQUIRED : Business Gmail Account] Read More...
If you want to control your Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) from your Gmail then this integration is for you. Once you set it up, whenever you star an email in Gmail, Appy Pie Connect will automatically start, stop or reboot (according to the set schedule) an instance running in your Amazon EC2. With this Gmail- Amazon EC2, you can reduce the costs of running tests and Amazon EC2 instances.
Gmail + Amazon EC2Start Stop or Reboot Instance in Amazon EC2 when New Attachment is created in Gmail Read More...
Gmail + Amazon EC2Start Stop or Reboot Instance in Amazon EC2 when New Labeled Email is created in Gmail Read More...
Gmail + Amazon EC2Start Stop or Reboot Instance in Amazon EC2 when New Email Matching Search is created in Gmail Read More...
It's easy to connect Amazon EC2 + JotForm without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new instance is created.
Triggers when a new event is scheduled for one of your instances.
Triggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.
Start Stop or Reboot Instance
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2. is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale computing easier for developers. Amazon EC2's web service interface allows any program written in one of the supported programming languages to access Amazon EC2.
JotForm is a free service that allows users to create online forms. It is used by millions of people and businesses every day.
In this section, I will discuss how JotForm Amazon EC2 integration works, and what benefits it can bring to users.
1. Sign up for Amazon EC2First, sign up for Amazon EC2. When you sign up for Amazon EC2, you will be asked for your credit card information. This is because you are charged by Amazon if you use their services. After signing up, an account will be created for you, and your billing information will be saved automatically. You can log into your account at any time with your username and password, and pay only for the resources that you use each month.
2. Create an Amazon Machine Image (AMI. for JotFormThe next step is creating an Amazon Machine Image (AMI. AMIs are bootable images that contain everything necessary to launch an instance, which is a virtual server in the cloud. You can create your AMI from an existing Amazon Machine Image (AMI), or create a new one from scratch using the AWS Management Console, CLI, and API tools.
3. Launch Instances Based on Your AMIWhen you have created an AMI, you can then launch instances based on it. An instance is a virtual server in the cloud that runs the software contained by your AMI. Launching instances is simple; all you need to do is choose an AMI and a number of instances to launch. You can also choose from a range of instance types and sizes to balance performance and cost. Your instances are launched quickly and automatically so that you can start using them right away. In a few minutes, you will have launched an SSD-based instance with multiple gigabytes of memory, allowing you to test your application in the cloud or run your production applications without having to purchase additional hardware.
4. Register Your JotForm Account with Amazon EC2Now that we have created an AMI for JotForm, you can register your JotForm account with Amazon EC2. To register your JotForm account with Amazon EC2, go to the "Security Credentials" tab on the JotForm admin page, and click on the "Add New Key Pair" button. Once you have created a key pair, you will be able to connect your JotForm account with your EC2 account so that JotForm files can be attached to your EC2 instances when they are launched. After your key pair has been created, go back to the "Security Credentials" tab, click on "Manage User Keys", and then copy the "Key ID" and "Private Key". This information will be needed later on in this tutorial when we create our AMI.
5. Connect Your JotForm Account with Your EC2 AccountNow that we have created an AMI for JotForm, registered our JotForm account with our EC2 account, and created an instance based on our AMI, you can connect your JotForm account with your EC2 account. The first thing you need to do is go to the "Security Credentials" tab on the JotForm admin page, and click on the "Add New Key Pair" button again. This time, choose "EC2 Private Key" when prompted for file format, upload your private key file, enter a name for this key pair (e.g., jotform-ec2), and click on "Save Changes". After saving changes, you should see some additional information about this key pair under the "Security Credentials" tab. Now that we have connected our JotForm account with our EC2 account, we can attach files that are stored on the former to our EC2 instance when it is launched so that we don't have to install them manually on our instance through a terminal or command prompt.
6. Attach Files to Your EC2 Instance When It Is LaunchedNow that you have connected your JotForm account with your EC2 account, you can attach files that are stored on the former to your EC2 instance when it is launched so that we don't have to install them manually on our instance through a terminal or command prompt. To do this, go to the "Create New Form" page of JotForm and select the "Amazon S3" option under the "Attachments" category when prompted where you want to save your files. On the next page, you will be asked to enter some information about your S3 bucket before moving on to the next page. On this latter page, enter the following information.
7. Attach Files to Your EC2 Instance When It Is Launched (Cont.)After entering all of this information, hit "Save Changes" at the bottom right corner of this page, and then continue making a new form as usual. This time, however, instead of saving it as a draft when you are done making it, choose "Amazon S3" under the "Attachments" category and then choose your form from the dropdown menu that appears after choosing S3 in order attach it to an existing S3 bucket or create a new one just for this form. Next, you will be asked for information about your S3 bucket again before being taken to another page where you can specify which files in your S3 bucket should be attached to this form (see screenshot below. You must specify all files in the form submissions directory of your S3 bucket in order for these files to be attached to this form when it is submitted (if users upload files by default in their form submissions directory or files outside of this directory are uploaded by users subsequently. After specifying which files should be attached to this form when it is submitted, hit "Save Changes" at the bottom right corner of this page as usual and then continue making a new form as usual. Now whenever users submit this form, their files will automatically be attached to their form submission when it is launched in the cloud.
The process to integrate Amazon EC2 and JotForm may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick solution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.