How To Build A Lead Generation Funnel?
It is quite a challenge for an online business to stand out in a market where others offer similar services and products. Why should customers choose you? What is it that you provide that might capture the interest of potential customers? To answer these questions, you need lead generation, which is an essential part of marketing, enabling you to convert a potential customer into a sale.
You can achieve all this and more with the help of Appy Pie’s no-code Live Chat, a great tool to boost customer support interactions and a surprisingly efficient lead generator. In this blog, we’ll check out how to build a lead generation funnel, but first, let us get some basics out of the way.
What is lead generation?
In simple words, lead generation can be defined as the process of capturing interest in a product or service to develop a sales pipeline. It enables enterprises to nurture customers until they’re ready to buy. To be able to do that, you require a lead generation funnel. Potential customers or leads are guided through different stages of the funnel in a systematic approach, and the idea is that by the time they reach the end, they’ll be more willing to purchase a product or service.
How to build a lead generation funnel?
Not let’s have a look at how you can go about building a lead generation funnel for your business.
- The first step in this process would be to create an app or a website for your business. This is the best way to expand your customer base and reach out to potential customers online.
- If you haven’t built an app or a website, we suggest trying out Appy Pie’s App Maker or Website Builder to get started. Here you can explore hundreds of pre-built templates that will allow you to design the perfect website suited to your needs. You can also check out the right domain names you need and all other details that will help you create the best possible website for your business.
- Once your mobile app or website is up and running, integrate a chatbot widget. A conversational chat widget would go a long way in engaging your app or website visitors.
- You can build one with the help of Appy Pie Live Chat or Chatbot Builder. Deploy a chat widget across your website, and facilitate instant interaction. An excellent feature of Appy Pie’s Live Chat builder is that you can quickly transfer the conversation from a bot to a real agent whenever needed to ensure that your customers receive the best possible support.
- You can also integrate your chat widgets with popular CRM software, such as Appy Pie CRM, Salesforce, Pipedrive, and others, with the help of Appy Pie Connect. With this, you can build a seamless workflow automation, enabling the applications to share data automatically.
Moreover, get alerts and notifications on your favorite applications, like Microsoft Teams and Slack, by creating integrations using Appy Pie Connect.
Must-have features for a lead generation funnel
If you’re planning to build a dynamic and effective lead generation funnel, you’ll need to make sure that your website is equipped with some must-have features. Let’s have a closer look at what we’re talking about.
- 24×7 interaction
- Access customer data
Redirect your users to lead capturing forms directly from the chat widget and collect crucial information and details from customers. This is made possible by Appy Pie Live Chat, as it allows you to seamlessly transition a user from a chat widget to a lead capture form. Moreover, it also helps you segment visitors so that you know when customers from target locations and demographics visit your website.
- Omni channel inbox
To build an effective lead generation funnel, you need an omnichannel inbox to manage all conversations from multiple channels on a single dashboard. With Live Chat, you can manage communication with customers on various platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp, and others from a single unified inbox.
- Automatic follow-up emails
In case a customer or website visitor has stopped responding to your chat or has left midway through a conversation, you should be able to send follow-up emails automatically to their registered email address. Appy Pie Live Chat is packed with integrations that let you automate follow-up emails.
A vital feature of a lead generation funnel is the ability to respond to customers at any given time. Using Appy Pie Live Chat, you can interact and communicate with customers and website visitors with an active chat widget 24×7, allowing you to offer faster and more efficient query redressal.
Now that you’ve got a much better idea of creating a lead generation funnel for your business, it’s time to swing into action. You’ve got all the resources you need in Appy Pie Live Chat. Creating a chat widget is quite simple, and once you manage to add Live Chat to your website, it’ll transform your business like never before.
- Amazon Seller Central – Sell, Promote, Market your way through Amazon using Appy Pie’s Connect
- The Number Of Shopping Apps Rise By 92% In Just A Year
- Top 15 YouTube Banner Ideas to Make your Channel Look Super-Awesome
- How to Get Customers to Download Your App?
- How to market your brand through Snapchat? [A Marketing Guide]
- How to integrate Livechat using SDK for Android and iPhone?
- How to Make a Design Portfolio? [Top 15 Tips]
- What is a Virtual Assistant and What they do?
- How to Design a Meme in 4 Simple Steps?
- The Funnel Approach to Mobile App Marketing
Most Popular Posts
- How to start your own Podcast – The Ultimate Guide for Beginners
By Mahima Singh | August 5, 2019
- Mobile Banking, Apps, & Artificial Intelligence (AI): Evolution of the Banking Services
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 26, 2018
- How To Use Apple’s Developer Documentation for Fun and Profit
By Aasif Khan | December 27, 2021
- How Virtual Money in Apps Can Help Developers Earn More?
By Abhinav Girdhar | September 23, 2020
- Keypaths in Swift Explained
By Aasif Khan | December 15, 2021