Top 7 ShipStation Integrations for Better Management
I love to shop online! I mean from clothing to electronics, books to groceries, everything can be found online. As an online business owner, this is the golden period as people have restricted movement and have not completed their vaccinations. However, it is not a field of roses for eCommerce store owners. It does have a few thorns around it. Whether it is about inventory management or order management, it can get quite challenging to ensure minimum errors and smooth logistics.
Continue Reading This Article
Enjoy this article as well as all of our content, including E-Guides, news, tips and more.
ShipStation has presented itself as an effective solution to ease these processes. However, the real fun begins when you integrate ShipStation with other useful applications to amplify its use and potential through workflow automation.
Table of Contents
IntroductionHave you ever wondered how all those Amazon sellers manage their orders, returns, and other logistics? It seems like a big challenge, and it is! There are hundreds of little things that need to be planned just right, and one of the most useful tools to do that is ShipStation. In this blog, we are going to give you a brief introduction to ShipStation, how it works, and how to use workflow automation with meaningful ShipStation integrations. Take a look at the infographic below for a better understanding of using ShipStation integrations to improve your inventory and order management.
What is ShipStation?In short, ShipStation is a SaaS shipping platform that lets you manage all your small parcel shipping needs from one single platform. ShipStation is a web-based software designed specifically to help eCommerce businesses process orders, fulfill them, and ship them irrespective of the marketplace or shopping platform, including Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, and all the other top carriers you can think of. This multi-carrier shipping solution can help businesses save time and money on the entire order fulfillment process!
Who can use ShipStation?The SaaS shipping solutions provider, ShipStation, is a versatile solution for businesses of all sizes - small, medium, big, and enterprise level. You may have a small Etsy shop and ship only a dozen orders a week or have a chain of warehouses in different cities with thousands of orders being shipped every day. ShipStation is perfect for you in both situations as it helps you manage all your shipping needs without breaking a sweat. The only difference probably would be that the beginners or small entities may use lesser features, and the bigger enterprises may need all the advanced features to function well.
How does ShipStation work?By now, you know a little about the platform and have figured out whether you fit into the target clientele or not. However, there is still the big question - how does ShipStation work! Let’s take a deeper look at how you can use ShipStation to ease your inventory and order management for your business.
- Import your orders The first step is to import all the orders you have received across different marketplaces or other selling channels like ERP, CRM, or IMS while applying all the shipping configurations automatically.
- Manage your orders To manage your orders better, you can use their scan-based workflows, bulk update feature, and automation processes to fulfill all your orders efficiently.
- Print order labels Once your orders are packed and ready to be shipped, it is time to print out labels with all the required information on them. You have the choice to individually print out labels or print up to 500 of them in one go!
- Send tracking information As your orders are sent out, the platform automatically sends out all the tracking information not only to your selling partner but also to your customers so that they are always aware of where their order is at any point in time.
Top ShipStation integrations for better management
- ShipStation + WooCommerce WooCommerce is one of the most popular and powerful eCommerce platforms for WordPress, known for its customizability and versatility. However, when it comes to logistics, WooCommerce can benefit from a shipping solution like WooCommerce. Here are a few examples of WooCommerce ShipStation integrations on the Appy Pie Connect platform that can help you manage your business better.
- Whenever a new product is added on WooCommerce, an order is automatically created on ShipStation.
- Whenever a new order is created or imported on ShipStation, a new order is created on WooCommerce.
- Whenever a new outbound shipping label is created for an order on ShipStation, the corresponding order is updated on WooCommerce.
- Whenever a new order is created or imported for an individual line item on ShipStation, a new row is inserted in a specific Google Sheets spreadsheet.
- Whenever a new outbound shipping label is created for an order on ShipStation, a specific row is updated on a predecided Google Sheets spreadsheet.
- A new order is created on ShipStation whenever a new row is added to the bottom of a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
- Whenever a new order is created or imported in ShipStation, a new customer is added automatically to your Quickbooks Online account.
- Whenever a new outbound shipping label is created for an order on ShipStation, a new invoice is added on Quickbooks Online with line item support.
- A new sales receipt is added to Quickbooks Online with line item support whenever a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.
- A new record is created on Airtable with auto-populated fields whenever a new order for each individual line item is created or imported on ShipStation.
- The values of specific cells in an Airtable record are updated whenever a new outbound shipping label is created for an order on ShipStation.
- An order is created on ShipStation, whenever a new record is made available on Airtable.
- Create a new sale on Stripe whenever a new order is created or imported on ShipStation.
- Mark an order as shipped without creating a label in ShipStation whenever a charge is made on someone's credit card.
- Create a new customer whenever a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.
- Create a new customer on Shopify whenever a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.
- Create an order on ShipStation whenever a new purchase is made on Shopify (only open orders) (with line item support).
- Create a new order (with line item support) whenever a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.
- Draft a new email message & send it through Gmail whenever a new Order is created or imported in ShipStation.
- Draft a new email message & send it through Gmail whenever a new outbound shipping label is created for an order.
- Create an order on ShipStation whenever you receive a new Gmail email that matches a search string you provide.
ConclusionShipStation is an excellent shipping solution that offers excellent logistic benefits to small and medium-sized businesses when it comes to managing their inventories and orders. However, with the meaningful integrations mentioned above in the post, you can further increase the overall functionality and capability of the application while benefitting from the combined potential of multiple applications. Explore multiple such integrations that can help you automate all your mundane work processes.
Do you think I missed something in the blog about using ShipStation with any of these apps? Let me know in the comments section below, and I’d be happy to hear from you!
- Learn All About Instagram Follower Bot
- How to Ensure A Successful App Launch – A Definitive Guide
- How to Make a Chatbot From Scratch?
- What is SME? Defining Small and Mid-Size Enterprises
- The Ultimate Guide to Social Media Image Sizes [2021 Edition]
- How to Design a Perfect Menu for your Restaurant or Cafe?
- 9 Fun & Creative Holiday Marketing Ideas to Try This Holiday Season
- 10 Best Stripe Integrations for Online Payments in 2022
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map – A Step-by-Step Guide
- Top tips for a great user interface design
Most Popular Posts
- Working with List in SwiftUI
By Aasif Khan | December 7, 2021
- How To Create An App Like eBay?
By Snigdha | August 19, 2022
- How to Convert an Android App to iOS or Vice Versa: 4-Step Process [BONUS Video Included]
By Abhinav Girdhar | July 3, 2019
- AT&T Logo History: Journey From Bell to Globe
By Saumya | November 3, 2022
- 7 Ways Automation in the Education Sector Can Save Time
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 21, 2020