Top 20 Salesforce Integrations For Sales, Marketing, and HR
It’s hard to imagine customer relationship management without Salesforce CRM. It provides a structure and organization to the entire process and helps manage loads of other things like data, metrics, notes, and much more in a centralized platform.
A great way to boost the functionality of Salesforce is to integrate it with other applications and create automated workflows, which allow free movement of data and information between the platforms, reducing the need to re-enter data manually. This can be achieved with Appy Pie Connect, one of its most popular products along with its market-leading app builder, where you can easily integrate Salesforce with a host of external apps and do a lot more with ease. Here’s a list of some of the best Salesforce integrations that you can find on Connect:
Salesforce And Microsoft Teams
Enhance work efficiency with a dynamic integration between Salesforce and Microsoft Teams that lets you share updates and notifications and also set up meetings directly whenever a new event is triggered on Salesforce. These workflow automations can quickly help you save time and effort.
Best Salesforce Microsoft Teams integrations
- Share a notification on the Microsoft teams channel when the opportunity stage is changed on Salesforce
- Send a message on the Microsoft teams channel whenever a new opportunity is created in Salesforce
- Create meetings with Microsoft teams from the new lead in Salesforce
- Add member in Microsoft teams when a new contact is made in Salesforce
Salesforce And OneNote
OneNote is a digital note-making tool that lets you create to-do lists, maintain logs, store new ideas, and everything else on one platform. Integrating it with Salesforce allows you to easily create notes and records whenever any critical event is triggered.
Best Salesforce OneNote integrations
- Create a note from OneNote from the updated record to Salesforce
- Create a lead to Salesforce from a new note in a section in OneNote
- Create a note to OneNote from new contact in Salesforce
- Create notes in the section to OneNote from new opportunities in Salesforce
Salesforce And Amazon Seller Central
With the help of these two applications, enterprises can easily keep track of essential details linked to clients and products. The Salesforce and Amazon Seller Central integration makes it easier for businesses to provide better assistance to their clients and track all shipments and orders within the Amazon Marketplace.
Best Salesforce Amazon Seller Central integrations
- Create Salesforce contacts from new Amazon Seller Central orders
- Create leads on Salesforce from new Amazon Seller Central orders
- Create a custom object to Salesforce from a new order in Amazon Seller Central
- Update contacts in Salesforce when a new order is created in Amazon Seller Central
Salesforce And OneDrive
OneDrive is a valuable tool for maintaining and sharing digital files and folders on any device. This integration with Salesforce is a unique way of automating file creation and updating, which would otherwise be a time-consuming task.
Best Salesforce OneDrive integrations
- Create a folder to OneDrive from a new lead in Salesforce
- Create a folder to OneDrive from new contact in Salesforce
- Create a new text file to OneDrive from a new lead in Salesforce
- Upload file in OneDrive when a unique opportunity is created in Salesforce
Salesforce And Amazon SNS
Amazon SNS is a cross-platform messaging service that can be used to send push notifications among applications or to users. By integrating it with Salesforce, users can instantly Create and share messages in the event of an Update on Salesforce CRM. Instead of toggling between the two applications, users can make the most out of this workflow automation and get their tasks done instantly.
Best Salesforce Amazon SNS integrations
- Create a message to Amazon SNS from new leads in Salesforce
- Update a custom object in Salesforce when a new topic is created in Amazon SNS
- Create a message to Amazon SNS from recent cases in Salesforce
- Create a topic on Amazon SNS from a new opportunity in Salesforce
Salesforce And Contentful
Contentful is a top-rated content management platform where users can publish content across channels with the help of its fantastic app framework. Integration with Salesforce only enhances its functionality, as users can get more work done with little effort.
Best Salesforce Contentful integrations
- Upload file in Contentful when a new lead is created in Salesforce
- Create a contact on Salesforce from a new organization in Contentful
- Create an opportunity on Salesforce from a new environment in Contentful
- Upload a file in Contentful when a new account is created in Salesforce
Salesforce And Flipkart
If you’re a merchant active on Flipkart and also use Salesforce as your CRM, you can integrate the two and have them interact with each other and share data automatically. With this integration, updates made on one platform are also reflected.
Best Salesforce Flipkart integrations
- Create a product in Flipkart whenever a new product is added on Salesforce
- Add a new event on Salesforce if a new return order is placed on Flipkart
- Create a new record in Salesforce whenever a new shipment is created on Flipkart
Salesforce And Instagram Lead Ads
The easiest way to extract leads from Instagram is to use Instagram Lead Ads, designed to help businesses collect information for better customer support, such as birthdates, email addresses, phone numbers, and others. By linking it with Salesforce, you can easily add all the data to your CRM without manually entering it.
Best Instagram Salesforce integrations
- Add every new lead from Instagram lead ads to Salesforce
- Create contact to Salesforce from a new lead in Instagram lead ads
- Create an opportunity to Salesforce from a new lead in Instagram lead ads
Salesforce And Google Groups
Google Groups is a collaborative forum where users can have discussions, search, and read posted content. A Salesforce integration can help you to add contacts and other details directly to your Salesforce CRM.
Best Salesforce Google Groups integrations
- Add a member to a group in Google Groups when a new account is created in Salesforce
- Create contact to Salesforce from new members in Google Groups
- Update contacts in Salesforce when a new member is created in Google Groups
- Delete member to a group in Google Groups when a new task is created in Salesforce
Salesforce And Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a commonly used email management tool by businesses of all sizes. Instead of switching between Outlook and Salesforce, an integration would help you have the latest information and data updated directly from one platform to the other by creating an integration with Appy Pie Connect.
Best Outlook Salesforce integrations
- Create contact to Microsoft Outlook from new contact in Salesforce
- Create lead to Salesforce from new contact in Microsoft Outlook
- Send email in Microsoft Outlook when a new lead is created in Salesforce
- Create a record to Salesforce from new contact in Microsoft Outlook
Salesforce And Typeform
Build visually captivating forms and automate entries with the Salesforce Typeform integration, made with Appy Pie Connect. Capture leads, contacts, and other essential data and send them directly to your teams by integrating Typeform responses with Salesforce.
Best Typeform Salesforce integrations
- Update leads on Salesforce directly from new Typeform entries
- Save entries on Typeform as Salesforce contacts
Salesforce And Evernote
Evernote is the most widely used note-making app globally which hosts a wide range of features that have elevated taking notes to another level. By integrating it with Salesforce, users can easily convert their notes into Salesforce entries and vice versa.
Best Evernote Salesforce integrations
- Update Evernote notes as Salesforce contacts
- Create new Salesforce accounts as notes on Evernote
Salesforce And Twilio
Twilio is one of the most popular communications APIs that lets enterprises establish communication platforms on their websites, portals, and applications. A great way to expand its functionality is to sync it with Salesforce using the Salesforce Twilio integration using Appy Pie Connect.
Best Twilio Salesforce integrations
- Send Twilio SMS messages from new contacts on Salesforce
- Send Twilio SMS messages from new leads on Salesforce
- Create new contacts on Salesforce from new Twilio calls
Salesforce And Vtiger
Create leads, and projects and update tasks on Vtiger directly from your Salesforce account with the Vtiger Salesforce integration from Appy Pie Connect. Vtiger is the go-to CRM software for SMBs, and an integration with Salesforce can help businesses achieve higher levels of productivity.
Best Vtiger Salesforce integrations
- Add new Salesforce leads as contacts on Vtiger
- Update projects in Vtiger from new Salesforce opportunities
- Add new Salesforce cases to Vtiger
Salesforce And Office 365
An all-inclusive suite of the most efficient business tools, Office 365 is widely regarded as one of the most useful applications within an enterprise. The Office 365 Salesforce integration can really help a business accelerate their tasks and process and significantly enhance their efficiency.
Best Office 365 Salesforce integrations
- Send email from Office 365 whenever new leads are added to Salesforce
- Add new Salesforce accounts as contacts on Office 365
- Automate emails on Office 365 for every stage change in an opportunity in Salesforce
Salesforce And Amazon Cloudwatch
If you use Amazon Web Services (AWS) you would know how much Amazon Cloudwatch helps you in keeping track of your applications and resources operating on your AWS in real-time. By syncing it with Salesforce using the Amazon Cloudwatch Salesforce integration, you can easily monitor all aspects of Cloudwatch directly from your Salesforce account.
Best Amazon Cloudwatch Salesforce integrations
- Set alarms on Amazon Cloudwatch for every new task added to Salesforce
- Add new logs in Amazon Cloudwatch as Salesforce contacts
Salesforce And LinkedIn
The most popular social media platform for professionals, LinkedIn can also be integrated with Salesforce to automate online posting and update sharing. Appy Pie Connect features a wide range of automated workflows within the LinkedIn Salesforce integrations that help users automate several tasks in one go.
Best LinkedIn Salesforce integrations
- Share new Salesforce opportunities as company updates on LinkedIn
- Add new Salesforce records as updates on LinkedIn
- Use updated records to create company updates on LinkedIn
Salesforce And Mailchimp
Creating email marketing campaigns has become much easier and more convenient with Mailchimp. If you’re a regular user, you’ll know what we’re talking about. However, if you want to further expand your capabilities, then you can explore the Mailchimp Salesforce integration with Appy Pie Connect.
Best Mailchimp Salesforce integrations
- Add new Salesforce contacts to MailChimp as email list subscribers
- Add every new Salesforce lead to a MailChimp List
- Create Mailchimp subscribers from new Salesforce leads
- Add MailChimp subscribers for new Salesforce custom objects
Salesforce And Google Tasks
Manage your task lists and reminders in a more efficient way with the Google Tasks Salesforce integrations with Appy Pie Connect. Get more tasks done, all the while saving time and effort.
Best Google Tasks Salesforce integrations
- Add Salesforce leads as tasks on Google Tasks
- Update tasks on Google Tasks based on new opportunities added to Salesforce
- Add tasks from Google Tasks to Salesforce as custom objects
Salesforce And Microsoft To Do
The best way to manage your to-do lists with Microsoft To Do is to automate them with the help of the Microsoft To Do Salesforce integrations which not only allow you to create tasks and lists automatically but also use these lists to update your Salesforce account, without needing you to manually intervene every single time.
Best Microsoft To Do Salesforce integrations
- Add Salesforce leads as tasks on Microsoft To Do
- Update tasks on Microsoft To Do based on new opportunities added to Salesforce
- Add lists from Microsoft To Do to Salesforce as custom objects
As you’ve seen some of the top Salesforce integrations, it’s evident that it works well with some of the most popular applications if you create integrations with Appy Pie Connect. Not just Salesforce, but you can create workflow automations for several different applications on Connect, that too without any coding. If you’re using a host of apps, and are tired of the constant toggling between them, start building workflows, and enhance your productivity and efficiency.
- What Is A Sales Invoice? Everything You Need to Know
- How to Build an App Like Swiggy?
- Native vs Hybrid App Development – Choosing the Right Development Path for your App
- How An App Can Improve Your Restaurant Business?
- How to Create a Logo? (Tips for a Good Logo Design)
- 25 Best AI Chatbot Platforms to Boost Your Conversions in 2022
- How To Make Your Small Business Cybersecure? [10 Awesome Tips]
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid While Marketing on Instagram
- How To Learn iOS App Development
- Most Reputed Brands in the World
Most Popular Posts
- How to Meet Mobile Users’ Expectations from a Mobile App?
By Abhinav Girdhar | June 7, 2018
- 5 Easy Steps to File a Complaint with the Better Business Bureau
By Abhinav Girdhar | December 20, 2019
- 9 best free courses available online to enhance your skills
By Abhinav Girdhar | May 5, 2020
- How to design a ticket for your event?
By Abhinav Girdhar | May 23, 2021
- Why you should choose Appy Pie’s App Reseller Program?
By Abhinav Girdhar | July 30, 2020