10 Best Mailchimp Integrations for Marketers in 2022
Mailchimp is the prominent and widely used market software in today’s market. It’s readily accessible for businesses of all sizes with the robust features and benefits that B2B platforms can access. Mailchimp serves the commerce and marketing elements you need in today’s era. Moreover, it drives fruitful results when integrated or synced with leading applications like Mixpanel, Microsoft Outlook, Office 365, Instagram, Vend, Shopify, etc.
You might be wondering which integrations would suit your business, right?
Well, it always depends upon the requirements that your organization upholds. However, at Appy Pie Connect, you’re free to pick any one or more apps from thousands to integrate with Mailchimp. Besides, if you don’t know anything about the integration process, then also it’s easy to learn here.
Customer behavior is one of the primary concerns for modern business organizations because it helps to target more customers toward the product and services. Mixpanel is one of the easy-to-use web applications that offer the tracking service of customer behavior after being integrated with Mailchimp. The integrated platform also sends an email to the targeted customers, which eventually increases the website visitors. Both platforms are highly concerned with real-time analytics. It becomes highly relevant to quickly address the customer’s query because two different real-time analytic works together to initiate immediate action.
Best Mailchimp Mixpanel integrations
- Track Event in Mixpanel when New Subscriber is created in MailChimp
- Create or Update Profile to Mixpanel from New Subscriber in MailChimp
- Track Event in Mixpanel when Updated Subscriber is added to MailChimp
- Create or Update Profile from Mixpanel from Updated Subscriber to MailChimp
- Track Event in Mixpanel when New List is created in MailChimp
Microsoft Outlook can be integrated with Mailchimp to improve the consequence of email marketing. The integrated application creates dynamic email content with personalized data that ultimately gives a customized experience to the customer. The user can host the images and benefit from product updates, remarketing emails, onboarding emails, and transactional emails. One of the significant benefits of installing this integration is the user can interact with their customer through the social media platforms. The user can provide information about their products and services through status updates and tweets by using the integrated platform.
Best Mailchimp Microsoft Outlook integrations
- Create Contact to Microsoft Outlook from New Subscriber in MailChimp
- Send Email in Microsoft Outlook when New Subscriber is created in MailChimp.
- Create Event to Microsoft Outlook from New Subscriber in MailChimp
- Delete Event in Microsoft Outlook when New Subscriber is created in MailChimp
- Create Contact from Microsoft Outlook from Updated Subscriber to MailChimp
Instagram is another practical application for Instagram integration. It helps to automate the measurement of the customer impacts on your business on the Instagram platform. With this integration, you can quickly identify customer engagement, leading to better marketing decisions. Moreover, it will increase brand awareness as the integrated platform allows the customer to subscribe to the user’s email list. It automatically reaches the information about your products to the customers through your posting on Instagram.
Best Mailchimp Instagram integrations
- Create Campaign to MailChimp from New Media Posted on Instagram
- Send Campaign in MailChimp when New Media Posted is created on Instagram
- Unsubscribe Email in MailChimp when New Media Posted is created on Instagram
- Add/Update Subscriber in MailChimp when New Media Posted is started on Instagram
- Add Subscriber to Segment in MailChimp when New Media Posted is created on Instagram
Integration between Mailchimp and Vend permits the users to connect the email account through the Vend application. As a result, customers can easily set up Mailchimp campaigns to access information about abandoned carts, orders, and orders. Moreover, the integrated application allows its users to track the customers through Mailchimp with the same information the customer has provided in Vend. Lastly, it will increase the user efficiency to leverage the Mailchimp account for sending the targeted emails based on specific criteria.
Best Mailchimp Vend integrations
- Create Customer to Vend from New Subscriber in MailChimp
- Create Product to Vend from New Subscriber in MailChimp
- Create Order to Vend from New Subscriber in MailChimp
- Create Customer from Vend from Updated Subscriber to MailChimp
- Create Product from Vend from Updated Subscriber to MailChimp
Shopify is one of the well-known peer-to-peer online marketplaces where people can sell their products. Therefore, people who are rendering business through Shopify applications are always concerned about increasing sales. Integration between Shopify and Mailchimp allows the sellers of Shopify to initiate more target campaigns by using Mailchimp. This will ultimately beef up the sales of the sellers of Shopify. Apart from that, the integrated application can automatically send emails to the customers, and they are added to the list once they click the email.
Best Mailchimp Shopify integrations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a productivity application that ensures easy and quick information access without navigation when integrated with Mailchimp. The complete details of the member activities and the campaign administered on Mailchimp can be available on Microsoft Dynamics 365. As a result, it provides a tremendous advantage in planning and executing the market campaigns that ultimately increase the productivity of the Microsoft dynamics 365 application.
Best Mailchimp Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central integrations
- Add or Update a Subscriber in Mailchimp on a New Customer in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Cloud
- Add or Update Customer in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Cloud on a New Subscriber in Mailchimp
- Add or Update Customer in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Cloud on an Updated Subscriber in Mailchimp
- Tag a Subscriber in Mailchimp on a New Customer in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Cloud
- Add a Subscriber to Automation in Mailchimp on a New Customer in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Cloud
Amazon Seller Central
Amazon Seller Central is another practical application that enhances marketing strategies when integrated with Mailchimp. The seller can create an email list with the help of Amazon Seller Central that leads to direct marketing of the products to the customers. In addition, the seller can incorporate the marketing campaigns via email through the email list created on the integrated application. Lastly, it also provides benefits on inventory management where the seller can upload the email list of Mailchimp into the Amazon Central seller. This will allow them to use all the available functions on the integrated application for inventory management.
Best Mailchimp Amazon Seller Central integrations
- Add MailChimp subscribers from Amazon Seller Central orders
- Create a Campaign to MailChimp from New Order in Amazon Seller Central
- Send Campaign in MailChimp when New Order is created in Amazon Seller Central
- Unsubscribe Email in MailChimp when New Order is completed in Amazon Seller Central
- Add Subscriber to Segment in MailChimp when New Order is completed in Amazon Seller Central
Stripe Mailchimp integration automatically synchronizes the customer data within the Stripe application. Consequently, it will be faster and easier for marketers to utilize the data while initiating marketing campaigns. On top of that, the integrated application produces a behavior-based email journey depending on the customer interaction in Stripe. This will help to manage some pertinent activities on the personalized email journey, including refunds, payments, and subscriptions. Lastly, the integrated application also automates the target message whenever the customer makes a purchase decision. It ultimately encourages the customers to repeat the purchase.
Best Mailchimp Stripe integrations
- Create Customer to Stripe from New Subscriber in MailChimp
- Create Sale to Stripe from New Subscriber in MailChimp
- Create Customer from Stripe from Updated Subscriber to MailChimp
- Create Sale from Stripe from Updated Subscriber to MailChimp
- Create Customer to Stripe from New List in MailChimp
The integration between MailChimp and LinkedIn will allow LinkedIn users to send the target emails to their followers. Mailchimp has several features that get doubled after integrating LinkedIn. For example, the integrated platform will target the existing subscribers with the help of tailored email. Besides, it is also beneficial for the marketers to increase the reach beyond the email lists already have. This feature is a boon for brands that want to frame engaging content to target the audience.
Best Mailchimp LinkedIn integrations
- Share your MailChimp Campaigns on your LinkedIn profile.
- Share MailChimp Campaigns Straight to Your Company LinkedIn Profile
- Create Company Update to Linkedin from New Subscriber in MailChimp
- Create Share Update to Linkedin from New Subscriber in MailChimp
- Create Company Update from Linkedin from Updated Subscriber to MailChimp
The prime benefit of integrating the Microsoft team with Mailchimp is increasing productivity. Both users of this application can use both platforms from a single dashboard. In addition, the integrated application develops the capability of the user where they can track and manage the marketing campaign within the Microsoft team. Another top benefit of this integrated app is the users get authority to build the new campaign directly from the Microsoft teams with the help of a single click on the “Create campaign” button.
Best Mailchimp Microsoft Teams integrations
- Add Member in Microsoft Teams when New Subscriber is created in MailChimp.
- Send Channel Messages in Microsoft Teams when New Subscriber is created in MailChimp.
- Create Channel to Microsoft Teams from New Subscriber in MailChimp
- Delete user in Microsoft Teams when New Subscriber is created in MailChimp
- Send Chat Message in Microsoft Teams when New Subscriber is created in MailChimp
When trying to figure out the best application to integrate with Mailchimp, the answer could be straightforward pick the tool you’re already using. The top 10 integrations we discussed are for your reference, but we cover plenty of options. If you’re secure with your right app, don’t forget Connect platform for the first try.
Want to get the most out of Mailchimp? Try out the integrations now.
- 10 Best Free PDF Readers for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS
- How to Create a Hotel Booking App Like Kayak?
- How to Create a Stellar Landing Page? [An Essential Guide]
- 13 Most Common Graphic Design Mistakes to Avoid
- The 8 Best Graphic Design Software for Beginners
- How An App Can Improve Your Catering Business?
- One Piece Logo: History and Meaning Behind the Symbols
- How to Create a Course Registration Bot in 3 Simple Steps?
- Why App Architecture is Important
- How To Make Your Small Business Cybersecure? [10 Awesome Tips]
Most Popular Posts
- An Introduction to Graphic Design: What is Graphic Design
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 30, 2019
- Making App Maintenance Easier with Appy Pie AppMakr
By Abhinav Girdhar | June 13, 2020
- How Conversational Marketing Helps Grow Revenue?
By Abhinav Girdhar | November 23, 2020
- How to make money on Fiverr app?
By Abhinav Girdhar | February 10, 2020
- How to Make a Ticket Booking App Like Ticketmaster?
By Snigdha | September 15, 2022