7 Free Apps to Help You Lose Weight When Gyms are Closed
Table of Content
- 7 Minute Workout
- Daily Workouts – Exercise Fitness Workout Trainer
- Nike Training Club
- Yoga For Beginners
Keeping yourself in shape is critical for maintaining proper health. You can go to the gym and keep yourself in shape with various activities such as push-ups, cycling, etc. Gym activities can help you maintain your physical health as well as your mental health. Many people need proper trainers to keep them going or they tend to get lazy.
However, with lockdowns & quarantines in full effect over the world, many people are stuck in their homes. With no gyms open to work out, people are gaining a lot of weight. Some people are opting to use workout apps to help develop a workout routine and maintain their bodies. Free workout apps can help you keep yourself active within the confines of your home.
The sheer volume of free or low-cost fitness apps options is pretty awesome but can also be overwhelming if you don’t know which to choose. From HIIT-centric programs and running-themed apps to at-home bodyweight workouts, yoga and meditation sessions, you would have to find the best free workout apps. Fortunately for you, Appy Pie has traversed through the fitness apps available in the market and listed the top 7 apps to keep you moving during this lockdown:
- 7 Minute Workout
This app is the perfect solution if you ever face the “I want to work out, but I feel like I just don’t have the time” conundrum. With 7-minute, no-equipment sweat sessions designed to deliver maximum benefit in the shortest time possible, you can quickly, and effectively break a sweat—and then get on with the rest of your day. Popular features of the app include:
- Professionally designed workouts
- Short and effective workouts
- Workouts can be done anywhere
- No need for equipment
- Voice and video instructions
- Ability to customize workouts
Runtastic allows you to set goals, uses a built-in GPS to record routes in real-time. You can use the app while running, jogging, and biking. The app also lets you share your successes with your friends. This app offers 7 to 45-minute-long workouts, 180+ standalone exercises (high side plank, anyone?), and a “workout creator” that generates custom sweat sessions designed to fit your specific fitness goals. Some of the most popular features of the app include:
- Available on iOS and Android
- In-app purchases
- Track mileage
- Gauge what wear and tear you’re enduring
- Syncs with Apple Music
With this core-centric app, you can show your core the love it deserves. You can pick between three different workouts types, each with a slightly different focus (back, abs, and overall core). You can also follow along as personal trainers provide video demos of each move. The app has delivered almost 100 million workouts to people. The app was also rated #1 by a collegiate study assessing fitness apps for the ability to help people progress in their fitness levels. Some of the features include:
- 6-week programs designed for beginner through advanced levels
- Find or create your perfect routine
- Over 800 body weight and small equipment exercises
- 400+ workouts
- 1-on-1 assistance from certified personal trainers
- Google Fit integration
With the Freeletics apps, you can customize your daily workouts and decide how you’d like to achieve your goals whether it’s with gym equipment or using your own body weight. This free app allows you to have access to and download free HIIT routines which you can even monitor through your Apple watch. After creating a profile, you can start your journey working out wherever, whenever you want. Common features of the app include:
- You can join 42 million other people in their workouts
- Fast results
- Advanced digital personal trainer
- Effective HIIT workouts
- A Holistic approach to fitness and self-development
Daily Workouts – Exercise Fitness Workout Trainer
The Daily Workouts Fitness Trainer app is ideal for exercise people who prefer to break a sweat at home. This app leads users through 100+ simple exercises you can do without a gym, like tap out planks, donkey kicks, and bicycle crunches. You can pick between ten different 5 to 10-minute targeted workouts, or you can opt for a 10 to 30-minute randomized full-body workout. Some common features include:
- Different 5 to 10 minute targeted workouts
- 10 to 30-minute randomized full body workouts
- 100+ exercises
- Great for both men and women
- Videos showing how to do each exercise
Nike Training Club
This Nike-branded app hails itself as your “ultimate personal trainer.” The app has a library of more than 185 free workouts ranging from strength and endurance-based routines to mobility and yoga sessions. All of the workouts feature virtual guidance from Nike Master Trainers. Until further notice, Nike is also giving free access to NTC Premium to anyone. Some of the most popular features include:
- Workouts for all levels
- Guidance to reach goals
- Free premium membership until further notice
- Personalized workouts
- Track all the runs
Yoga For Beginners
Yoga For Beginners is a beginner-friendly app that is specifically designed for newbies that requires no crazy flexibility. The app is the perfect choice for people who want to get into yoga feel intimidated or overwhelmed. You can learn basic poses and stretch yourself with quick and simple yoga workouts. Popular features of the app include:
- Handcrafted workouts to get you started on your yoga journey
- Voice guidance that will clear your mind
- Beginner friendly yoga workouts that are easy to learn and perform
- Workout anytime, anywhere
- Free, quick and effective
This article will hopefully help you find exactly the right app for your fitness needs. However, if you don’t like these apps or they don’t fit your routine, you can try expanding beyond these marketplaces and try creating your own.
You can create your own fitness app with Appy Pie’s Gym HYPERLINK App Maker without any coding knowledge and help more users to enjoy their perfect workouts. You just need to visit the page, follow the instructions and your app will be ready in minutes. With your fitness app, you can provide your users with the perfect workout experience.
- How to make money on TikTok?
- 31+ Examples of How to Write the Best Email Opening Lines
- Apple recently removed Facebook’s Onavo security app from the App Store for Non-Compliance to Privacy Guidelines
- How To Create An App Like Youtube?
- 10 Best Vend Integrations for POS & Inventory Management
- Educational Apps for Kids: Do They Work?
- How to Create the Perfect Website Footer?
- 9 Amazing Graphic Design Trends for 2022
- How To Create a Poll on Facebook Groups & Facebook Stories
- How to Track Student Attendance in Microsoft Teams?
Most Popular Posts
- Play With Code: Palindromes In Swift
By Aasif Khan | December 16, 2021
- How no code application development has given rise to the ‘Citizen Developer’?
By Abhinav Girdhar | September 27, 2020
- Discord Bots for Any Server, Best Discord Bots in 2023
By Neeraj Shukla | April 13, 2021
- Eye-Catching Color Combinations For 2022
By Abhinav Girdhar | November 1, 2022
- What is Branding & How to Create a Strong Brand Strategy?
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 10, 2020