10 Best Evernote Integrations For Collaborative Note-Taking
Everyone makes notes at some point. Be at the back of a notebook, or in the palm of your hands, humans have found ingenious ways to write down their thoughts, ideas, or plans. However, these aren’t the most dependable means to store important information. Which is why we have Evernote! It is one of the most popular note-taking apps featuring easily accessible features and tools to add and organize all kinds of notes in a single place. And if you use separate applications for multiple tasks, you can also integrate Evernote with them using Appy Pie Connect.
Evernote’s amazing functionality can be further enhanced and expanded with the help of these integrations that you can explore on Connect. In this blog, we’ve featured some of the best Evernote integrations that you can check out for yourselves.
Evernote and Notion
Notion is a sought after note making and project management tool that is widely used by small and medium level businesses. Its dynamic features and functionalities make it a popular choice. The Notion Evernote integration helps users make direct updates on Notion, whenever a new note is saved to Evernote.
Best Notion Evernote integrations
- Create Database Item to Notion from New Notebook in Evernote
- Update Database Item in Notion when New Notebook is created in Evernote
- Create Database Item to Notion from New Note in Evernote
- Update Database Item in Notion when New Note is created in Evernote
Evernote and Google Tasks
Another well known task management tool, Google Tasks is a great addition to this list, as it allows users to add or update tasks whenever a new note is added to Evernote. This amazing integration can go a long way in improving your daily efficiency by taking away the need to switch between applications constantly to make updates.
Best Google Tasks Evernote integrations
- Create Task List to Google Tasks from New Notebook in Evernote
- Create Task to Google Tasks from New Note in Evernote
Evernote and Office 365
Office 365 is the most widely used all-inclusive suite of the best desktop applications. With Appy Pie Connect users can create an automated workflow between Evernote and Office 365 to seamlessly integrate the two applications and automate data sharing and updating.
Best Office 365 Evernote integrations
- Create Event to Office 365 from New Note in Evernote
- Create Contact to Office 365 from New Note in Evernote
- Create Contact to Office 365 from New Notebook in Evernote
Evernote and Todoist
Most people integrate Evernote with task management tools as it reduces the need to toggle between applications and make manual updates every time a new note is made to Evernote. With Appy Pie Connect’s automated workflows anyone can automate these tasks to facilitate instant update. The Todoist Evernote integration works on the same principle which allows users to sync the applications and automate the processes to improve their efficiency and save time and effort.
Best Todoist Evernote integrations
- Create new Todoist tasks from Evernote notes
- Create Task to Todoist from New Notebook in Evernote
Evernote and Microsoft Exchange
Send instant emails or create notes directly whenever you receive a particular set of emails with the Evernote Microsoft Exchange integration. Automate several important tasks and enhance your workplace efficiency by syncing the two applications and automating data sharing using Appy Pie Connect.
Best Microsoft Exchange Evernote integrations
- Create Event to Microsoft Exchange from New Notebook in Evernote
- Create Note to Evernote from New Email in Microsoft Exchange
Evernote and Slack
If notes are an essential aspect of your business, integrate Evernote with Slack to make sure you never miss out on one. The integration enables you to receive notifications whenever a new note is added to your Evernote account. You can add reminders, receive messages and lots more on Slack whenever an event is triggered on Evernote.
Best Slack Evernote intergrations
- Get Slack notifications when new Evernote notes are created
- Send Direct Message in Slack when New Notebook is created in Evernote
- Add Reminder in Slack when New notes are created in Evernote
Evernote and Google Calendar
Tired of manually updating your Google Calendar when new entries are made to Evernote? Then use the Evernote Google Calendar integration to automate this task! With this integration, you can create a workflow that automatically updates your calendar based on the new notes added to Evernote.
Best Google Calendar Evernote integrations
- Create Google Calendar events from new Evernote notes
- Update Event in Google Calendar when New Note is created in Evernote
Evernote and Microsoft Teams
Get instant updates on your Teams channel whenever crucial updates are made to Evernote. Create automated workflows that make sure you stay updated with automatic notifications when an event is triggered on Evernote.
Best Microsoft Teams Evernote integrations
- Send Channel Messages in Microsoft Teams when New Notebook is created in Evernote
- Get Microsoft Teams notifications when new Evernote notes are created
Evernote and Hubspot CRM
Make direct updates to your HubSpot CRM with the HubSpot Evernote integration. Create new entries, add essential information and more automatically on your CRM directly from the notes added to Evernote.
Best Hubspot CRM Evernote integrations
- Create Deal to HubSpot CRM from New Notebook in Evernote
- Create Company to HubSpot CRM from New Note in Evernote
- Create or Update Contact to HubSpot CRM from New Note in Evernote
Evernote and Microsoft To Do
If you manually update notes made during meetings to a task management software like Microsoft To Do, you’d know how inconvenient and cumbersome it is, not to mention that it is time taking. What if we told you there is a way you can automate this task? Well, it is possible with Appy Pie Connect, where you can create an Evernote Microsoft To Do integration to enable automatic updating of notes from Evernote into Microsoft To Do.
Best Microsoft To Do Evernote integrations
- Create List to Microsoft To-Do from New Notebook in Evernote
- Create Task to Microsoft To-Do from New Note in Evernote
These were some popular Evernote integrations available on Appy Pie Connect. Did you know that Connect offers integrations and connections for over one thousand apps and software? You can literally integrate all daily use apps with each other and complete your tasks in an instant. Go check out Appy Pie Connect, and get started with your first ever workflow automation,
- Understanding The “Use of Unresolved Identifier” Error in Xcode
- How to build an app like Zocdoc in 2022?
- How to DM on Instagram to Engage Leads
- 15 Best Small Business Website Examples to Inspire You in 2022
- Mobile Banking, Apps, & Artificial Intelligence (AI): Evolution of the Banking Services
- How to Create an App Like LinkedIn?
- Create an iOS Game with Swift and Xcode
- Scale Your Business with Cold Email Using Mailshake
- Best Machine Learning Frameworks & Tools [with Real Life Examples]
- How to Make a Sales Chatbot? A Beginner’s Guide
Most Popular Posts
- Personality Development: 11 ways for self-improvement & personal growth.
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 28, 2020
- How to Create an Employee Mobile App
By Abhinav Girdhar | May 19, 2021
- The Annual Apple Event Leaves the Hopefuls Dissatisfied
By Abhinav Girdhar | June 11, 2018
- How to Write an E-commerce Business Plan
By Abhinav Girdhar | December 10, 2019
- 8 Reasons Why Churches Need a DIY App Development Software
By Abhinav Girdhar | May 11, 2019