Appy Pie Recognized As a Leader in App Development by Gartner
Appy Pie, the leading cloud-based mobile app builder company to offer an easy yet substantial app development interface, today announced it has been named a leader in Gartner’s 2017 Reviewers’ Choice for App Development Software. The company has been recognized for its three different high-end features, including overall performance, ease of use, and customer support. The Reviewer’s Choice results are solely based on the scores Appy Pie’s existing and former customers have given them on one of the Gartner’s websites – Software Advice, Capterra, and GetApp.
With over 4 years of experience in app development, Appy Pie has been allowing startups and SMBs to compete with large companies to become innovators in their industries by offering state-of-the-art technology in features for their apps to better meet the needs of their customers. Noted for being an early provider of app building software, Appy Pie today has evolved as a market leader in app development industry.
Appy Pie’s platform gives businesses the tools to build great looking apps and built-in features allow its users to better engage, inform and reward customers. It’s the result of their one-of-a-kind app building platform and first-class services that Appy Pie has secured top position on Gartner’s 2017 Reviewers’ Choice for App Development Software.
“Our Reviewers’ Choice list shows the five highest user-rated software solutions for App Development when adjusted for a total number of reviews and recency of reviews. The sole data source for Reviewers’ Choice are user reviews and ratings collected from submissions to all three Gartner Digital Markets sites (softwareadvice.com, capterra.com, and getapp.com). Out of 136 reviews across Gartner Digital Markets, Appy Pie has an impressive overall rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars!” said Amanda Lombraña, Media Relations Specialist at Gartner Digital Markets.
“We are pleased to be named in Gartner’s 2017 Reviewers’ Choice for App Development Software. It’s the hard work of our team who have left no stone unturned to fulfill the app development requirements of small and medium businesses, beyond their expectations. We believe Gartner’s recognition of Appy Pie’s position as a leader in this space showcases our commitment to helping our customers achieve measurable results,” said Abhinav Girdhar, Founder of Appy Pie.
The company launched in 2013 to bring a solution to the nascent but ultra-competitive app development industry, enabling its users with no programming skills, a platform to create Android & iOS applications for mobiles and smartphones. The company offers a loyalty program, 24X7 tech support as well as implemented location search and geo-fencing push notifications.
- Top 22 Frameworks For Building Hybrid Mobile Apps
- Klaviyo vs. Mailchimp: A comparison| [Top Mailchimp integrations & Klaviyo integrations]
- How To Solve SIGABRT Error in Xcode
- How Westworld could be Predicting the Future of AI and Robotics?
- How to Create a Twilio Chatbot
- How To Become A Remote Developer
- How to generate business ideas? [+Top Startup Ideas for 2022]
- Top Influencers for 2023 *[Across Categories]
- Types of Chatbots You Can Create in 2021
- The Most Successful App Marketing Campaigns[4 Case Studies to Look At]
Most Popular Posts
- Best Lead Generation Website Designs 2021
By Abhinav Girdhar | October 9, 2020
- How to Speed Up Mobile App Development? [Top 5 Tools]
By Abhinav Girdhar | September 25, 2018
- 9 Key Tips for Writing Great Customer FAQs
By Abhinav Girdhar | November 20, 2020
- In-app payments gain 68% to become the most popular feature on Appy Pie
By Aasif Khan | August 31, 2017
- How to make a WordPress website for free?
By Abhinav Girdhar | January 15, 2020