A: Make money with affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online. Affiliate Marketing is the process of promoting a product or service for a commission. It’s basically a kind of marketing in which an affiliate is a person who advertises a product on a different website and gets a percentage of sales, if someone buys a product after viewing the ad. Online affiliate marketing is now becoming popular as more people want to work from home and making money online is their primary goal. There are now thousands of companies that offer affiliate programs such as Amazon, eBay, ClickBank, etc. You can build your own affiliate website and start promoting products that you like. All you need to do is to promote them and earn a reward if anyone buys them through your referral link. The only thing you need to be careful is to avoid scamming and not promoting low-quality products and services.
II: Body (you can write about the three main ways)
A: Youtube on-page seo
There are many ways to rank your Youtube videos higher on Youtube search engine. One of them is through On-Page SEO, but before we continue further into this topic, let us first understand what On-Page SEO stands for? On page SEO refers to Search Engine Optimization techniques that can be used to improve the ranking of a web page in search engines. Before we go ahead and learn how we can use On-Page SEO on YouTube videos, let us first consider the following:
1. Keywords – Keywords are the most important aspect of any SEO campaign or strategy. A keyword research tool such as Google Adwords Keyword Planner will help you find all the related keywords for your niche. You can then use these keywords to create relevant titles, tags, subtitles, video descriptions, etc. Also make sure to place your keywords where they are more likely to be noticed by search engines.
2. Title – When it comes to optimization, the title of your video is the most important factor. You should include your keywords in your title without stuffing or overloading them. However, you should also be careful not to affect the readability of the title. So you should try to keep it short and sweet. For example, “How to Create Amazing Youtube Video Titles” is better than “How To Create Amazing Youtube Video Titles And Tags That Will Drive Massive Traffic To Your Channel And Increase Your Ranking On Youtube Search Engine!”
3. Tags – Tags are the part of metadata that are indexed by search engines so that users can find it easily through search queries. You should use all relevant keywords that users may use when searching for your content. For example, if you post a video about “how to play piano”, then you should have tags such as “piano lessons”, “piano teacher”, “piano tutorial”. The more tags you use, the more relevant your video appears in YouTube search results.
4. Description – The description section has two purposes; one is to provide users with information about your video and make them want to watch it; another one is to increase the ranking of your video in YouTube Search Results by including relevant keywords in it. The description should contain all the necessary information about your video including its tags, keywords, channel name, contact information, etc.
5. Subtitle – The subtitle is another important element that can significantly impact how many people will view your video. Users mostly skip intros so it is very important that they scan through the rest of the video quickly and understand why they should watch it right away. They will do so by reading your subtitles. Make sure to place all your relevant keywords in them because they are indexed by search engines too!
6. Embed Your Video – Embedding your video on social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon etc will help increase your ranking in search engine results because social bookmarking sites are also indexed by search engines. You should also embed your video on other websites that allow embedding because this will help you spread your reach to a wider range of audience and increase traffic to your videos drastically!
B: Social Bookmarking Sites
Social bookmarking sites have been around since early 2000s and have been playing a significant role in increasing traffic to blogs, articles and videos. They help users save articles that they read on various websites so that they can access them from anywhere anytime on any device from anywhere in the world! These sites also have a bookmarking toolbar which allows users to save content from any website they visit on their browser very easily! In addition to this, users can share interesting articles on any social networking site they belong to! So if you really want to get maximum exposure for your blog/article/youtube video then these sites are highly recommended! And one of the main thing about these sites is that they encourage sharing/bookmarking of high quality content only! Here is a list of some of the top social bookmarking sites:
1. Digg – Digg was founded in 2004 and claims to be the largest community driven news aggregator on the internet today! It has been acquired by Betaworks in August 2012 and according to Alexa it is one of the top 100 most visited websites worldwide! It currently receives more than 2 million unique visitors per day and ranks in top 100 most visited websites worldwide! You can submit content in various categories such as technology, news, politics, entertainment etc and once approved by moderators it will be displayed in homepage for 24 hours at which point it will be archived in home page and removed from homepage but still available via category pages and daily digg archives! You can also vote for content submitted by other users and each digg counts as one vote towards popularity of any given item! So when submitting anything make sure it has enough votes so that it reaches homepage! Digg currently gets more than 20 million unique visitors every month and ranks in 67 th position in Alexa global traffic ranking charts! This social network is very popular with bloggers and makes it easy for them to directly reach huge number of their followers with just one click! Digg is currently owned by Betaworks and is run by CEO Matt Williams and CTO Aaron Swartz (he was one of co-founders of Reddit). According to Alexa stats, Digg currently receives more than 8 million unique visitors every month and ranks in 15 th position globally among all websites! Another thing worth mentioning is that Digg has introduced DiggBar which allows users to view content from their favourite websites even while browsing other websites! So if you want to gain massive exposure for anything you publish online then DiggBar is highly recommended! It also supports Facebook comments so if you have enabled this feature on your blog then you should definitely allow comments using DiggBar so that people don’t have to leave your website just leave comments there