With the advent of computers and the internet, the need for software development has grown exponentially. The demand for computer programmers and software engineers is now greater than ever. In programming languages, Python can be considered as one of the best programming language for beginners because it provides a simpler approach to programming as compared to other languages such as Java or C. In this article, we will learn about the basics as well as why python is a good language to start learning as a beginner.
Learn python programming for beginners using the following python tutorials:
1. Learn Python Programming for Beginners – Introduction to Python Programming
2. Python Tutorial for Beginners – Basic Syntax and Variables
3. Learn Python Programming for Beginners – If-Else Statement Example
4. Python Tutorial for Beginners – Loop Statement Example
5. Python Tutorial for Beginners – Nested Loop Statement Example
6. Learn Python Programming for Beginners – Functions & Arguments
7. Python Tutorial for Beginners – Using Built-In Functions
8. Python Tutorial for Beginners – Operators & Expressions
9. Learn Python Programming for Beginners – Methods & Objects
Python is a multi-paradigm programming language that supports all popular programming paradigms including object oriented, imperative and functional programming. It is a high level language that allows writing clear, readable and maintainable programs. It is an open source language that has gained popularity over the years due to its simplicity, the ability to run the same code on multiple platforms and flexibility of use.
The simplicity of python can be attributed to powerful yet few keywords, easy to read syntax and simple data types like integers, strings, lists, tuples etc. To conclude, if you are beginning your python programming journey, these tutorials will help you get started right away.